Moodle allows assignments and group assignments to be graded offline. This helps to assign a graded group work to each of its members, but also requires a special naming and formatting of files and csv content. To help, this small web app, helps to generate the offline grading zip and attribute a group grade to all its members. It only requires the initial offline grading worksheet and optionally a feedback file for each group.
Getting the feedback file
The first step it to enable Feedback files and Offline grading worksheet in Moodle assignments ‘settings under Feedback Types.
It is then possible to use Download grading worksheet under View all submissions of the assignment.
In order for Micro-Manager to recognize my cheap china microscope, I needed to patch the provided OpenCVGrabber driver.
The original version of the driver always selected the first USB camera available, and did not pass validation of the configuration for the webcam driver from the microscope.
As Micro-Manager is Open Source, I looked into making a patch. The new version which supports camera selection from a dropdown by name. Is available for windows 10 and Version 2.0 beta of Micro-Manger:
Durant le cours d’Intégration des systèmes d’information d’entreprise 2011 du Master en Système d’information de HEC Lausanne, j’ai enregistré une série de vidéos démontrant l’utilisation de Bonita Studio sur un cas pratique “Travel Expenses“.
et qui a également un sous processus ReportExpenses
Pour permettre l’échange des données entres processus avec une seule variable, plusieurs objets complexe ont été créés: TravelPlan contient un Hotel et une liste d’Expense. De plus ces objets ont une méthode toHtml et toString pour faciliter l’affichage dans un formulaire Bonita.
Since I did not find any official conference application for either ECIS2011 or CAiSE’11, I decided to make my own version. Thanks to Google’s open source I/O application this was not so hard and the result can be tested here:
Since there does not seem to be an official binary of the windows client sample for controlling the ARDrone. I decided to compile the sample project, which is available in the official sdk. Sadly the process of compiling the sample is not straight forward and requires a lot of tweaking [1, 2]. Nonetheless, I finally managed to compile a version, which is working on windows 7 x64 and is compatible with firmware update 1.5.1 of the ARDrone. It can be downloaded here:
In order to use any of the available ARDrone application for Android, the Samsung Galaxy Tab has to be connected to the ARDrone. Unfortunately, this is done via ad hoc network, a functionality not activated on the Galaxy Tab .
As with any problems there are different solutions, one of them is to ROOT the device and replace the WiFi functionality with a patched version.
I) Root the Samsung Galaxy Tab  (tested with SuperOneClick v1.9.1)
– Kies Software downloaded from HERE and installed and Tab connected at least once to the pc.
– SuperOnceClick downloaded from HERE
1) Connect your galaxy tab with debugging mode disabled and sync with Kies at least once.
2) Disconnect it and enable debugging mode from Settings>Applications>Development>USB Debugging
3) Connect the tab again to PC and click on home button so that Tab comes out of Kies connection
4) Launch SuperOneClick.exe, on Vista/Seven be sure to run as Administrator (right click run as…)
5) Click on root and wait for 5-10 Mins
6) Reboot when/if told to
II) Copy patched file onto device and overwrite 
1) Download wpa_supplicant HERE (use 7-zip to extract) or HERE (zip not tested)
2) upload file onto your device with adb push or connected as an USB drive
3) disable WiFi on the device
4) mount /system as read write ( there is also an app for that mount /system rw )
5) replace /system/wpa_supplicant (if your favorite explorer does not work, try a terminal)
5b1) > su
5b2) > cp /sdcard/wpa_supplicant /system/bin/wpa_supplicant
6) enable WiFi (you can now see and connect to Ad hoc networks!)
On a first test run all applications seem to be able to connect to the ARDrone with firmware 1.5.1: ARDrone Demo, ARDroid, Androne Freeflight.AR (slow video)