Moodle allows assignments and group assignments to be graded offline. This helps to assign a graded group work to each of its members, but also requires a special naming and formatting of files and csv content. To help, this small web app, helps to generate the offline grading zip and attribute a group grade to all its members. It only requires the initial offline grading worksheet and optionally a feedback file for each group.
Getting the feedback file
- The first step it to enable Feedback files and Offline grading worksheet in Moodle assignments ‘settings under Feedback Types.
- It is then possible to use Download grading worksheet under View all submissions of the assignment.
- This file can then be uploaded to the webapp: https://bfritscher.github.io/moodle-assignment-feedback-packager/
Using the webapp
Screen after uploading a feedback file
- The first tab Groups helps to add feedback and grades to groups which are then copied to each member shown in the participants tab.
- On the bottom it is possible to import grades and comments based on the group key.
- The Feedback files tab allows to upload files if the filename has the name of a group it will be added to the feedback of each group member of this group.
- Finally, the updated csv file and packaged zip can be downloaded and uploaded to moodle’s assignment.
- Are my files send to a server?
- No all is done locally in your browser.
- Browser’s max size of files is arround 200MB