The loading will get to the point where you click to continue [Mission Splash screen] once you click, the screen goes blank and you hear what sounds like an explosion then nothing. Only a black screen.
I found a solution in the relic forums
Fix for this issue:
Go to this folder:
My documents\My Games\Company of Heroes\Savegames\RelicCOH\Campaigns\cxp2\
Find the file
“oosterbeek_crossing – counterattack.cohsav”
Move this file out of the folder and onto your desktop or delete it.
Run the game, hit continue campaign.
NOTE: This worked for me
J’ai mis en ligne des vidÃ©os, ainsi qu’une description d’un projet de dashboard que j’avais crÃ©e pour le cours de “SystÃ¨me d’Infromation et d’Aide Ã la DÃ©cision”.
A consulter sur mon wiki HEC
Advanced Topics in Programming Languages: Java Puzzlers, Episode VI – Google Tech Talks July 23, 2007
Many other interesting talks at: Google Video Tech Talks
HTC4260xxG9AT00 Firmware A0L2 (May 2, 2007)
The firmware update is only available on a bootable ISO CD-ROM, but the laptop has neither a floppy drive, nor a CD-ROM drive. The update is quiet important since it reduced the noise made by an annoying clicking sound of the hard drive.
If you are in a hurry go directly to Setting up the PXE server
My first attempt was trying to boot on an USB pen drive, but the only time it booted successfully was with a size of a floppy. Unfortunately it is impossible to copy the 18mb content from the CD onto it. Every attempt to expand the size of the bootable dos partition on the USB pen drive resulted in a failure to correctly boot the dos environment.
Second attempt was booting a large disk image over PXE network boot, but that failed, as well.
The final solution that worked was booting a dos floppy with network support from PXE or USB pen drive and then connect to a network share with the content of the firmware updating CD.
Creating the network boot floppy with the right driver (optional)
Creating the driver (optional)
What you will need:
- Extract makev3 to a folder
- In makev3\source create Ã folder name b57
- Extract B57.dos and Protocol.ini from the ibm dos drivers (NDIS2/DOS ) to your makev3\source\b57 folder
- Rename protocol.ini to B57.ini
- Open the file in notepad and remove or comment the line [B57]
- Create a new text file named ndis.txt in the same folder and put a description in it like:
B57 Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet NDIS2 Driver 8.28
- Open a command prompt and go into the makev3 folder and execute make b57
You now have a working b57.cab file under makev3\cabs
Creating the boot floppy
What you will need:
- Extract Batâ€™s Network Boot Disk creator into a folder (for example bfd107)
- Copy the b57.cab into \bfd107\cabs\drivers\ndis\
- Open a command prompt on the folder bfd107 and run bfd â€“i netboot.img
You should have a netboot.img file in your network boot disk creator folder (bfd107)
What you will need:
- Extract TFTP into a folder (tftp)
- Extract pxelinu.0 and memdisk\memdisk from the syslinux-xx.zip file into your tftp directory.
- Copy your netboot.img file into the tftp directory
- Create a folder named pxelinux.cfg (yes, with a .cfg)
- In the pxelinux.cfg folder create a file named default containing this:
- Configure TFTP Settings
Other sites that will help you to configure tftpd
Sharing, Connecting, Patching
What you will need:
- Utility to extract the files from the iso image 7-zip
- The bootable iso image with the firmware files www-307.ibm.com/…
Before we boot we have to configure the share that hosts the files from the iso image
- Extract the content of the image with 7-zip or another program into a folder and share it.
- Network Boot your laptop by pressing F12 at startup
- Choose PCI LAN (you should now be booting via PXE onto netboot.img)
- At the first selection screen I used Boot with emm386 (max memory)
- Running Network Config -> ok
- Auto detect PCI adapter -> Manual -> B57
- Configure your network settings
- TCP/IP or NwLink (IPX/SPX)
If you use TCP/IP be sure that your pc or/and your domain allows login in with the deprecated security levels for dos.
Or you can install the NWLink IPX/SPX/NetBIOS Compatible Transport Protocol, under properties of your network connection on your windows machine.
- When you have successfully connected to the network you can type:
net use c: \\your-server\yourshare to connect to the share
- Then you change to the drive and run the firmware updating program:
Warning!, I give you no warranty that it will work correctly for you! The dos environment is not the same as the one booted by the official CD-ROM, but the patching worked for me.
From the readme
Important Notice: Please REMOVE hard drive password.
Otherwise firmware can't be updated with error message.
After upgrading php to version 5.2.2 amfPHP or cakeamfphp stopped working!
Thankfully i found a quick fix on sourceforge
You only need to add this code at the top of gateway.php
$HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA = file_get_contents('php://input');
Searching for an UML Aggregation Shape, because there was only a Composition Shape available in Visio, I found a nice tutorial from Brigham Young University Computer Science Department. It explains with illustrations that you have to take the Composition Shape and then change its options.
Aggregation can be shown by:
- creating a composite shape
- double click on it
- click on properties
- select “shared” from the Aggregation menu
Made a little rounded corner image generator using google, dojo, and GD. The result can be tested here www.fritscher.ch/dojo/roundedcorners.html
J’ai mis en ligne le tutoriel dojo que j’ai rÃ©alisÃ© pour le cours de rÃ©seau et tÃ©lÃ©communication.
La documentation se trouve dans le wiki hec: www.fritscher.ch/hec/…, elle inclut aussi une introduction de ce qu’est la technologie Ajax.
La dÃ©mo peut Ãªtre accÃ©dÃ©e sous www.fritscher.ch/dojo/shopalot/.
En plus, les autres pages de HEC 3Ã¨me ont Ã©tÃ© mises Ã jours avec mes rÃ©sumÃ©es.
J’ai remplacÃ© le site hec, par un wiki collaboratif, en espÃ©rant que ainsi les liens des sites de cours soient maintenus Ã jours, par toute personne intÃ©ressÃ©e.
Ca se passe lÃ : www.fritscher.ch/labels/
Tous les commentaires sont les bienvenus.